Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anything and Everything Under the Sun

"A jack-of-all-trades," that is what my mother would describe me. But I always hated it when she adds, "but master of none."

Perhaps my mother indeed knew me very well and intentionally
said those words because I was challenged to prove her wrong. I do not claim though that I am now "master of all," all I can claim is that I try to do the best in anything that I do.

My being a jack-of-all-trades is not only confined to my traits but to my interests as well. Since I was a child, I had always been curious and imaginative. I can lay on my bed for hours and just think of anything. I can also immerse in the library's pool of books, or sit in front of the computer and research any topic that pops into my mind.

I could talk about a lot of things as my interest encompasses many subjects. I could discuss topics that range from the simply mundane to the highly complicated. I love thinking, reading, researching, and sharing about anything and everything under the sun (and even the moon).

Here are some of the topics that I would be discussing in my Haven:


Sex

Love
Music

Places
People
Politics

Movies
History
Culture
Science
Religion
Showbiz
Diseases
Emotions
Economics
Philosophy
Astronomy
Archeology

I'm also planning to include
poems and short stories.

I would also love to hear comments and criticisms. I would take no offense as I see criticisms as a necessity for growth and improvement.

Furthermore, you can also give your suggestions and requests to whatever topics you would like for me to discuss or give my opinion to.

My hope is for my readers to enjoy each visit to my Haven until it becomes their Haven too.

No comments: